When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Come back On Tuesday!

Hi everyone, because I was on vacation and just got back home last night, today's challenge will be postponed until tomorrow Tuesday, July 12th and everyone will be back including our new designers! So, come back and join in the fun!!

I decided to draw a name from last week's challenge......

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.netfor the random drawing prize for participating in last weeks challenge is: "Dawn Frost"

Dawn please send me your choice of two images and your e-mail address that you would like them forwarded to at magicintheair@att.net and I will get them out to you. You can find a full listing of all the images here. CONGRATS and ENJOY!

We had a great vacation, with lots of fun, sun and relaxation. I even drew 6 new images on the last stretch of hours on the way home. I totally forgot my sketch book and so we stopped and bought a lined pad and some pencils just for little 'ole me to draw 6 images! hahaha... well, what can I say when you have an idea you just have to put it to paper!

We will be back in full swing tomorrow so make sure you come back! Have a joyful day!

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

welcome home! glad you made it safely back! :)

Dawn Frost said...

Glad you're back from vacation, thanks for choosing me as a winner! I know its random but still, lol!

Sonia said...

Hi Nina!
Welcome Home!.. Home Sweet Home! :-)
Hugs, Sony