When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Monday, October 12, 2009

FYI - When does the weekly challenge close?

I interupt this challenge to bring you this news:.... This is just an FYI that I close out this weekly challenge on every Sunday evening at 10:00PM EST. I then post a new FREE image every Monday morning at 6:00AM EST. I realize that the close out is probably early to some depending where you live, but this works best for me and my schedule. So, I thought I would post this here so everyone would know exactly when I take the image away and close out the links. Thank you, now back to the scheduled challenge......

1 comment:

Rose said...

thanks for letting us know so we can plan our time :0)